Who is Dr. Amir?
Dr. Amir Georges Sabongui, (aka Doc) is a clinical Psychologist, professional speaker and author of several books and articles on health and well-being, relationships and the craft of dating. He has also produced a popular DVD series entitled ‘Dating Manuals for Men’ and ‘Dating Secrets for Women’.
Things you’ll learn from this episode
- How good relationships can be the best part of your life
- Where to start in the dating process and what you need to know
- How the ‘let’s just be friends’ speech can be the best thing you ever hear
- The power of the social network and why you need to leverage it
- Why it’s important that your beliefs match your desires
- What a woman is sampling from you in the first few seconds she meets you
- Important switches to active in a woman to build attraction
- Life lessons that help build character
- Tools for building a social network and making it a priority in your life
- Utilizing the power of creation and intention to get what you want out of life
- Being a ‘yes’ man, and opening up to new experiences
- How to create momentum for things to come to you
- Social favors and how to reciprocate them